- The 542 training program is a free of charge training program organized by Beirut Marathon Association to enhance long distance running in Lebanon. However, applicants are required to pay for their registration fees for the BLOM BANK BEIRUT MARATHON 2019 in advance, which is scheduled on Sunday November 10, 2019. (Registration fees = $50)
- In 2019, this program will be available in the following: Beirut, Jounieh, Saida, Matn, Tripoli, Jeb Jennine
- Runners must be 17 years or older
- Runners cannot have ran internationally or locally a marathon (distance of 42.195 KM) previously
- No refund policy in case runner withdraw from the program.
- If any of the conditions mentioned above is not met, the applicant registration shall be cancelled
If runners registered for the 542 while paying the BLOM BANK BEIRUT MARATHON 2019 registration fee and turned out to have already ran a marathon previously. The 542 registration will be cancelled, however the registration for the race will stay valid.